RR 501K Turbine Generator Controls Retrofit With Water Injection Added (Alberta, Canada)
- Electrical design and drafting
- Programming of the GE PLCs
- Procurement of all control system hardware
- Construction of control cabinets
- Commissioning and site acceptance procedures
- Training of plant staff
- Network design and communications work to enable the duplex communications between the new control systems supplied with the main station control system
- Load sharing design and commissioning to share load between the two gas turbines, as well as the recip power generator units.
- This involves the automation of a power plant that utilizes gas turbines as prime movers. Controls included power balancing and load sharing of the gas turbine generator systems. Control was completed on the GE PLC platform.