Tarco specializes in providing multi-disciplinary engineering, industrial automation, electrical & instrumentation construction and field services in multiple industries. Tarco is proud to be a member of creō-tech Industrial Group.
At creō-tech we aspire to be a Cutting-Edge, High-Tech, Full Service & Environmentally Responsible Industrial, Electro-Mechanical Engineering and Automation group of companies. We create and manage a workplace to be proud of, because we believe every employee contributes to our success, deserves the chance to advance their careers and lives through the unique opportunities we offer at our various companies. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality products and services, is recognized as a key partner with all of our blue-chip and high-quality customers and clients. We believe that you are investing your time and pursuing a career in our business should render returns beyond your pay cheque – in your safety, health, family, community…your whole life. That’s what we strive for.
About the Job
We are looking for a strong financial leader interested in expanding into Business Services management. Working closely with the President, this is a high growth role accountable for the overall leadership, management and direction of the administration, procurement, HR, IT, accounting, and financial management activities of Tarco.
Core responsibilities include:
- Aligning the Business Plan with the Creo-Tech and Operational Strategy and overall Organizational Goals, Objectives, Values and Strategies.
- Financial leadership of full-cycle accounting, costings and payroll functions.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets, preparing regular forecasts as well as controlling and reviewing costs.
- Assisting the President to ensure organizational effectiveness and be their financial conscience in developing organization plans, capital expenditure, etc.
- Leading, supporting and participating in ERP development, IT strategic planning and implementation
- Directing, optimizing, and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Inventory and Year-End Audit management
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, economics, or a related field
- 5-10 years’ experience in a management role.
- Experience with monthly full cycle accounting and reporting and completing financial consolidations.
- Experience with the development and support of budget preparation, comparison to actual & forecast activities.
- Ability to work with the Finance Team to assess and implement controls and best practices to support a manufacturing operation.
- Proficiency in Office 365 and ERP system.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, with frequent interruptions.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Compensation and Benefits
We have a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual bonus incentive program and group benefits including medical, dental, vision and an RRSP matching program. Paid vacation, holiday pay and sick days are also included.
Please apply via email with your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com